Comment Moderation Policy
- All comments posted to this site are moderated.
- Email addresses are required to post comments but they will not be published on our website. We may use these email addresses to individually contact the commenter if necessary.
- We will delete comments we deem to be abusive, personally threatening, off-topic, spam, or that include excessive foul language, or ad hominem attacks.
- We moderate comments that include URLs in order to reduce spam. If your comment contains a URL, the posting of your comment may be delayed.
- Commercial postings attempting to sell a product/item or promoting personal site or blog will be deleted.
- If you leave a comment that does not appear within a reasonable time period, please contact us.
Guidelines for Commenting
Comments that violate the following guidelines may be deleted:
- Don’t be a dick (See our Comment Moderation Policy).
- Stay on topic.
- State your position as clearly and succinctly as possible.
- Don’t feed the trolls.
- DON’T POST IN ALL CAPS. WE WON’T LISTEN IF YOU’RE SCREAMING.
- Remember you can share specific questions/issues/complaints with us directly.
We will edit or delete offending comments at our discretion. Keep in mind that editing and deleting comments will occur more for how something is said, rather than what is said. Disagreement is fine. Being a jerk is not.
If you have a question about this policy, or would like to report a comment that violates this policy, please contact us.